waste - Meaning in Hindi
waste - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of waste in English
- located in a dismal or remote area; desolate
एक उजाड़ या सुदूर क्षेत्र में स्थित; उजाड़
godforsaken, godforsaken, wild
उजाड़, बंजर, बनैला, वन्य
- "a desert island"
- "a godforsaken wilderness crossroads"
- "a wild stretch of land"
- "waste places"
- useless or profitless activity; using or expending or consuming thoughtlessly or carelessly
- "if the effort brings no compensating gain it is a waste"
- "mindless dissipation of natural resources"
- (law) reduction in the value of an estate caused by act or neglect
- the trait of wasting resources
- "a life characterized by thriftlessness and waste"
- "the wastefulness of missed opportunities"
- an uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation
barren, barren, wasteland
- "the barrens of central Africa"
- "the trackless wastes of the desert"
- any materials unused and rejected as worthless or unwanted
waste material, waste matter, waste product
- "much of the waste material is carried off in the sewers"
- "they collect the waste once a week"
- become physically weaker
- "Political prisoners are wasting away in many prisons all over the world"
- cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
desolate, devastate, lay waste to, ravage, scourge
- "The enemy lay waste to the countryside after the invasion"
- cause to grow thin or weak
- "The treatment emaciated him"
- lose vigor, health, or flesh, as through grief
languish, pine away
- "After her husband died, she just pined away"
- spend extravagantly
consume, squander, ware, ware
- "waste not, want not"
- use inefficiently or inappropriately
- "waste a joke on an unappreciative audience"
- "waste heat"
- get rid of (someone who may be a threat) by killing
do in, knock off, liquidate, neutralise, neutralize
- "the double agent was neutralized"
- "The mafia liquidated the informer"
- run off as waste
- "The water wastes back into the ocean"
- get rid of
- "We waste the dirty water by channeling it into the sewer"
- spend thoughtlessly; throw away
blow, blow, squander
- "He wasted his inheritance on his insincere friends"
- "You squandered the opportunity to get and advanced degree"
Waste are unwanted or unusable materials. Waste is any substance discarded after primary use, or is worthless, defective and of no use. A by-product, by contrast is a joint product of relatively minor economic value. A waste product may become a by-product, joint product or resource through an invention that raises a waste product's value above zero.
अपशिष्ट (waste) का शाब्दिक अर्थ 'आवंछित', 'अनुपयोगी', 'वर्ज्य', या 'कचरा' है। किसी भी पदार्थ का प्राथमिक उपयोग करने या होने के बाद जो शेष बचता है, उसे अपशिष्ट या अवांछित पदार्थ कहा जाता है। उदाहरण के लिए नगरपालिका, जल अपशिष्ट, रेडियोधर्मी अपशिष्ट इत्यादि । वैसे तो कोई भी वस्तु 'बेकार' नहीं होती, उसे सही जगह पर उपयोग करने या सही प्रक्रिया से गुजारने पर वह भी किसी उपयोग में आ जाती है। अर्थात् जो चीज एक जगह 'कचरा' या 'वर्ज्य' है, किन्तु दूसरी जगह उपयोगी हो सकती है।Also see "Waste" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Board games that help improve your vocabulary
Tips for Kannada language beginners
Using plural forms to show respect in Hindi
What is another word for waste ?
Words starting with
What is waste meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase waste refers to located in a dismal or remote area; desolate, or useless or profitless activity; using or expending or consuming thoughtlessly or carelessly, or (law) reduction in the value of an estate caused by act or neglect, or the trait of wasting resources, or an uninhabited wilderness that is worthless for cultivation, or any materials unused and rejected as worthless or unwanted, or become physically weaker. See waste meaning in Hindi, waste definition, translation and meaning of waste in Hindi. Find waste similar words, waste synonyms. Also learn waste opposite words, waste antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of waste. Find the answer of what is the meaning of waste in Hindi. देखें waste का हिन्दी मतलब, waste का मीनिंग, waste का हिन्दी अर्थ, waste का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "waste"
What is waste meaning in Hindi, waste translation in Hindi, waste definition, pronunciations and examples of waste in Hindi. waste का हिन्दी मीनिंग, waste का हिन्दी अर्थ, waste का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.