wave - Meaning in Hindi
wave - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of wave in English
- a member of the women's reserve of the United States Navy; originally organized during World War II but now no longer a separate branch
Wave, Wave, Wave
- a movement like that of a sudden occurrence or increase in a specified phenomenon
- "a wave of settlers"
- "troops advancing in waves"
- a hairdo that creates undulations in the hair
- the act of signaling by a movement of the hand
- (physics) a movement up and down or back and forth
- one of a series of ridges that moves across the surface of a liquid (especially across a large body of water)
- something that rises rapidly
- "a wave of conservatism in the country led by the hard right"
- "a wave of emotion swept over him"
- "there was a sudden wave of buying before the market closed"
- a persistent and widespread unusual weather condition (especially of unusual temperatures)
- "a heat wave"
- an undulating curve
- set waves in
- "she asked the hairdresser to wave her hair"
- signal with the hands or nod
- "He waved his hand hospitably"
- "She waved to her friends"
- twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- "curl my hair, please"
- move or swing back and forth
- "She waved her gun"
- move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
flap, roll, undulate
- "The curtains undulated"
- "the waves rolled towards the beach"
In physics, mathematics, and related fields, a wave is a propagating dynamic disturbance of one or more quantities. Waves can be periodic, in which case those quantities oscillate repeatedly about an equilibrium (resting) value at some frequency. When the entire waveform moves in one direction, it is said to be a traveling wave; by contrast, a pair of superimposed periodic waves traveling in opposite directions makes a standing wave. In a standing wave, the amplitude of vibration has nulls at some positions where the wave amplitude appears smaller or even zero. Waves are often described by a wave equation or a one-way wave equation for single wave propagation in a defined direction.
तरंग (Wave) का अर्थ होता है - 'लहर'। भौतिकी में तरंग का अभिप्राय अधिक व्यापक होता है जहां यह कई प्रकार के कंपन या दोलन को व्यक्त करता है। इसके अन्तर्गत यांत्रिक, विद्युतचुम्बकीय, ऊष्मीय इत्यादि कई प्रकार की तरंग-गति का अध्ययन किया जाता है।Also see "Wave" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Writing complex sentences in English (For beginners)
Using plural forms to show respect in Hindi
Board games that help improve your vocabulary
What is another word for wave ?
Words starting with
What is wave meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase wave refers to a member of the women's reserve of the United States Navy; originally organized during World War II but now no longer a separate branch, or a movement like that of a sudden occurrence or increase in a specified phenomenon, or a hairdo that creates undulations in the hair, or the act of signaling by a movement of the hand, or (physics) a movement up and down or back and forth, or one of a series of ridges that moves across the surface of a liquid (especially across a large body of water), or set waves in. See wave meaning in Hindi, wave definition, translation and meaning of wave in Hindi. Find wave similar words, wave synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of wave. Find the answer of what is the meaning of wave in Hindi. देखें wave का हिन्दी मतलब, wave का मीनिंग, wave का हिन्दी अर्थ, wave का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "wave"
What is wave meaning in Hindi, wave translation in Hindi, wave definition, pronunciations and examples of wave in Hindi. wave का हिन्दी मीनिंग, wave का हिन्दी अर्थ, wave का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.