way - Meaning in Hindi
way - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of way in English
- to a great degree or by a great distance; very much (`right smart' is regional in the United States)
- "the other side of the hill is right smart steeper than the side we are on"
- "way off base"
- "way over budget"
- thing or person that acts to produce a particular effect or achieve an end
agency, means, means, means
- "a means of control"
- "an example is the best agency of instruction"
- "the true way to success"
- a journey or passage
- "they are on the way"
- a course of conduct
path, path, way of life
- "genius usually follows a revolutionary path"
- "our paths in life led us apart"
- "the path of virtue"
- "we went our separate ways"
- any artifact consisting of a road or path affording passage from one place to another
- "he said he was looking for the way out"
- how something is done or how it happens
fashion, manner, mode, mode, style
- "a lonely way of life"
- "her dignified manner"
- "his rapid manner of talking"
- "in an abrasive fashion"
- "in the characteristic New York style"
- "their nomadic mode of existence"
- the property of distance in general
- "he went a long ways"
- "it's a long way to Moscow"
- doing as one pleases or chooses
- "if I had my way"
- a general category of things; used in the expression `in the way of'
- "they didn't have much in the way of clothing"
- a line leading to a place or point
- "didn't know the way home"
- "he looked the other direction"
- a portion of something divided into shares
- "they split the loot three ways"
- space for movement
elbow room, room
- "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
- "make way for"
- "room to pass"
- the condition of things generally
- "I felt the same way"
- "that's the way it is"
Ad-free experience & much more
Improving writing skills
Difference between I and Me
What is another word for way ?
Words starting with
What is way meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase way refers to to a great degree or by a great distance; very much (`right smart' is regional in the United States), or thing or person that acts to produce a particular effect or achieve an end, or a journey or passage, or a course of conduct, or any artifact consisting of a road or path affording passage from one place to another, or how something is done or how it happens. See way meaning in Hindi, way definition, translation and meaning of way in Hindi. Find way similar words, way synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of way. Find the answer of what is the meaning of way in Hindi. देखें way का हिन्दी मतलब, way का मीनिंग, way का हिन्दी अर्थ, way का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "way"
What is way meaning in Hindi, way translation in Hindi, way definition, pronunciations and examples of way in Hindi. way का हिन्दी मीनिंग, way का हिन्दी अर्थ, way का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.