weak - Meaning in Hindi
weak - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of weak in English
- deficient in intelligence or mental power
- "a weak mind"
- overly diluted; thin and insipid
- "washy coffee"
- "watery milk"
- "weak tea"
- likely to fail under stress or pressure
- "the weak link in the chain"
- wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings
fallible, frail, imperfect
- "frail humanity"
- "I'm only a fallible human"
- deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc
- "a faint aroma"
- "a faint hissing sound"
- "a faint outline"
- "a weak pulse"
- "the faint light of a distant candle"
- "the wan sun cast faint shadows"
- "weak colors"
- not having authority, political strength, or governing power
- "a weak president"
- (used of verbs) having standard (or regular) inflection
- lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality
debile, decrepit, feeble, infirm, rickety, sapless, weakly
- "a feeble old woman"
- "her body looked sapless"
- deficient or lacking in some skill
- "he's weak in spelling"
- (used of vowels or syllables) pronounced with little or no stress
light, light, unaccented
- "a syllable that ends in a short vowel is a light syllable"
- "a weak stress on the second syllable"
- wanting in physical strength
- "a weak pillar"
- tending downward in price
- "a weak market for oil stocks"
Ad-free experience & much more
Tips of essay writing for children
Board games that help improve your vocabulary
What is another word for weak ?
Words starting with
What is weak meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase weak refers to deficient in intelligence or mental power, or overly diluted; thin and insipid, or likely to fail under stress or pressure, or wanting in moral strength, courage, or will; having the attributes of man as opposed to e.g. divine beings, or deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc, or not having authority, political strength, or governing power. See weak meaning in Hindi, weak definition, translation and meaning of weak in Hindi. Find weak similar words, weak synonyms. Also learn weak opposite words, weak antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of weak. Find the answer of what is the meaning of weak in Hindi. देखें weak का हिन्दी मतलब, weak का मीनिंग, weak का हिन्दी अर्थ, weak का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "weak"
What is weak meaning in Hindi, weak translation in Hindi, weak definition, pronunciations and examples of weak in Hindi. weak का हिन्दी मीनिंग, weak का हिन्दी अर्थ, weak का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.