wilder - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of wild in English
- (of the elements) as if showing violent anger
(तत्वों का) हिंसक रौद्र रूप दिखाना
angry, furious, raging, tempestuous
अद्भुत, तूफानी, निरंकुश, प्रचंड, प्रचण्ड
- "angry clouds on the horizon"
- "furious winds"
- "the raging sea"
- without civilizing influences
सभ्य प्रभाव ...Subscribe
barbarian, barbarian, barbaric, savage, savage, uncivilised, uncivilized
- "a savage people"
- "barbarian invaders"
- "barbaric practices"
- "fighting is crude and uncivilized especially if the weapons are efficient"
- "wild tribes"
- deviating widely from an intended course
- "a wild bullet"
- "he threw a wild pitch"
- intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with
crazy, dotty, dotty, gaga
- "crazy about cars and racing"
- "gaga over the rock group's new album"
- "they are dotty about each other"
- located in a dismal or remote area; desolate
godforsaken, godforsaken, waste
- "a desert island"
- "a godforsaken wilderness crossroads"
- "a wild stretch of land"
- "waste places"
- (of colors or sounds) intensely vivid or loud
- "a violent clash of colors"
- "a violent noise"
- "her dress was a violent red"
- "wild colors"
- "wild shouts"
- in a state of extreme emotion
- "wild with anger"
- "wild with grief"
- fanciful and unrealistic; foolish
- "a fantastic idea of his own importance"
- involving risk or danger
- "a wild financial scheme"
- "extremely risky going out in the tide and fog"
- "skydiving is a hazardous sport"
- talking or behaving irrationally
- "a raving lunatic"
- without a basis in reason or fact
baseless, groundless, idle, unfounded, unwarranted
- "baseless gossip"
- "idle fears"
- "the allegations proved groundless"
- "unfounded suspicions"
- "unwarranted jealousy"
- in a natural state; not tamed or domesticated or cultivated
- "edible wild plants"
- "wild geese"
- marked by extreme lack of restraint or control
- "wild parties"
- "wild talk"
- in an uncontrolled and rampant manner
- "weeds grew rampantly around here"
- in a wild or undomesticated manner
- "growing wild"
- "roaming wild"
- a wild primitive state untouched by civilization
natural state, state of nature
- "he lived in the wild"
- "they collected mushrooms in the wild"
- a wild and uninhabited area left in its natural condition
- "it was a wilderness preserved for the hawks and mountaineers"
Words starting with
What is wilder meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase wilder refers to (of the elements) as if showing violent anger, or without civilizing influences, or deviating widely from an intended course, or intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with, or located in a dismal or remote area; desolate, or (of colors or sounds) intensely vivid or loud, or in an uncontrolled and rampant manner, or a wild primitive state untouched by civilization. See wilder meaning in Hindi, wilder definition, translation and meaning of wilder in Hindi. Find wilder similar words, wilder synonyms. Also learn wilder opposite words, wilder antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of wilder. Find the answer of what is the meaning of wilder in Hindi. देखें wilder का हिन्दी मतलब, wilder का मीनिंग, wilder का हिन्दी अर्थ, wilder का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "wilder"
What is wilder meaning in Hindi, wilder translation in Hindi, wilder definition, pronunciations and examples of wilder in Hindi. wilder का हिन्दी मीनिंग, wilder का हिन्दी अर्थ, wilder का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more