yard - Meaning in Hindi
yard - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of yard in English
- an enclosure for animals (as chicken or livestock)
- a long horizontal spar tapered at the end and used to support and spread a square sail or lateen
- the enclosed land around a house or other building
curtilage, grounds, grounds
- "it was a small house with almost no yard"
- an area having a network of railway tracks and sidings for storage and maintenance of cars and engines
railway yard, railyard
- a tract of land enclosed for particular activities (sometimes paved and usually associated with buildings)
- "they opened a repair yard on the edge of town"
- a tract of land where logs are accumulated
- a unit of volume (as for sand or gravel)
- a unit of length equal to 3 feet; defined as 91.44 centimeters; originally taken to be the average length of a stride
pace, pace, pace
- the cardinal number that is the product of 10 and 100
1000, G, G, K, K, M, M, chiliad, grand, grand, one thousand, thou, thousand
The yard is an English unit of length in both the British imperial and US customary systems of measurement equalling 3 feet or 36 inches. Since 1959 it has been by international agreement standardized as exactly 0.9144 meter. A distance of 1,760 yards is equal to 1 mile.Also see "Yard" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
Active Voice and Passive Voice
Types of sentences
Board games that help improve your vocabulary
Tips to improve your spellings
What is another word for yard ?
Words starting with
What is yard meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase yard refers to an enclosure for animals (as chicken or livestock), or a long horizontal spar tapered at the end and used to support and spread a square sail or lateen, or the enclosed land around a house or other building, or an area having a network of railway tracks and sidings for storage and maintenance of cars and engines, or a tract of land enclosed for particular activities (sometimes paved and usually associated with buildings), or a tract of land where logs are accumulated. See yard meaning in Hindi, yard definition, translation and meaning of yard in Hindi. Find yard similar words, yard synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of yard. Find the answer of what is the meaning of yard in Hindi. देखें yard का हिन्दी मतलब, yard का मीनिंग, yard का हिन्दी अर्थ, yard का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "yard"
What is yard meaning in Hindi, yard translation in Hindi, yard definition, pronunciations and examples of yard in Hindi. yard का हिन्दी मीनिंग, yard का हिन्दी अर्थ, yard का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.