yield - Meaning in Hindi
yield - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of yield in English
- an amount of a product
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
issue, payoff, proceeds, return, take, takings
- "the average return was about 5%"
- the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time)
- "production was up in the second quarter"
- production of a certain amount
- give in, as to influence or pressure
- be fatally overwhelmed
- be the cause or source of
afford, give, give
- "He gave me a lot of trouble"
- "Our meeting afforded much interesting information"
- give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another
cede, concede, grant, grant
- bring in
bear, bear, pay
- "How much does this savings certificate pay annually?"
- "interest-bearing accounts"
- move in order to make room for someone for something
ease up, give way, give, give, move over
- "The park gave way to a supermarket"
- "`Move over,' he told the crowd"
- cause to happen or be responsible for
- "His two singles gave the team the victory"
- give or supply
generate, give, give, render, return
- "The cow brings in 5 liters of milk"
- "The estate renders some revenue for the family"
- "This year's crop yielded 1,000 bushels of corn"
- be flexible under stress of physical force
- "This material doesn't give"
- cease opposition; stop fighting
- be willing to concede
concede, grant, grant
- "I grant you this much"
- consent reluctantly
buckle under, give in, knuckle under, succumb
- end resistance, as under pressure or force
- "The door yielded to repeated blows with a battering ram"
Ad-free experience & much more
Ways to improve your spoken English skills
Confusing words in English
Direct and Indirect speech
Reasons to learn an Indian language
What is another word for yield ?
Words starting with
What is yield meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase yield refers to an amount of a product, or the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property, or the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time), or production of a certain amount, or give in, as to influence or pressure, or be fatally overwhelmed. See yield meaning in Hindi, yield definition, translation and meaning of yield in Hindi. Find yield similar words, yield synonyms. Also learn yield opposite words, yield antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of yield. Find the answer of what is the meaning of yield in Hindi. देखें yield का हिन्दी मतलब, yield का मीनिंग, yield का हिन्दी अर्थ, yield का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "yield"
What is yield meaning in Hindi, yield translation in Hindi, yield definition, pronunciations and examples of yield in Hindi. yield का हिन्दी मीनिंग, yield का हिन्दी अर्थ, yield का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.