elusive - Meaning in Kannada
Definitions and Meaning of elusive in English
- skillful at eluding capture
ಕಠಿಣವಾದ, ಕಠಿಣವಾದಂತ, ಕಠಿಣವಾದಂತಹ, ಕ್ಲಿಷ್ಟವಾದ, ಕ್ಲಿಷ್ಟವಾದಂತ, ಕ್ಲಿಷ್ಟವಾದಂತಹ, ಗೂಢವಾದ, ಗೂಢವಾದಂತ, ಗೂಢವಾದಂತಹ
- "a cabal of conspirators, each more elusive than the archterrorist"
- making great mental demands; hard to comprehend or solve or believe
baffling, knotty, problematic, problematical, tough
- "a baffling problem"
- "a problematic situation at home"
- "I faced the knotty problem of what to have for breakfast"
- difficult to describe
- "a haunting elusive odor"
- difficult to detect or grasp by the mind or analyze
- "a subtle difference"
- "his whole attitude had undergone a subtle change"
- "that elusive thing the soul"
Synonyms of elusive
More matches for elusive
Words starting with
What is elusive meaning in Kannada?
The word or phrase elusive refers to skillful at eluding capture, or making great mental demands; hard to comprehend or solve or believe, or difficult to describe, or difficult to detect or grasp by the mind or analyze. See elusive meaning in Kannada, elusive definition, translation and meaning of elusive in Kannada. Find elusive similar words, elusive synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of elusive. Find the answer of what is the meaning of elusive in Kannada.
Other languages: elusive meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "elusive"
What is elusive meaning in Kannada, elusive translation in Kannada, elusive definition, pronunciations and examples of elusive in Kannada.Shabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.