go off - Meaning in Kannada
Definitions and Meaning of go off in English
go off verb
- burst inward
- "The bottle imploded"
- be discharged or activated
- "the explosive devices went off"
- happen in a particular manner
come off, go over
- "how did your talk go over?"
- go off or discharge
discharge, fire, fire
- "The gun fired"
- stop running, functioning, or operating
- "Our power went off during the hurricane"
- run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along
abscond, absquatulate, bolt, bolt, decamp, decamp, make off, run off
- "the accountant absconded with the cash from the safe"
- "The thief made off with our silver"
Synonyms of go off
Antonyms of go off
What is go off meaning in Kannada?
The word or phrase go off refers to burst inward, or be discharged or activated, or happen in a particular manner, or go off or discharge, or stop running, functioning, or operating, or run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along. See go off meaning in Kannada, go off definition, translation and meaning of go off in Kannada. Find go off similar words, go off synonyms. Also learn go off opposite words, go off antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of go off. Find the answer of what is the meaning of go off in Kannada.
Other languages: go off meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "go off"
What is go off meaning in Kannada, go off translation in Kannada, go off definition, pronunciations and examples of go off in Kannada.Shabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.