level - Meaning in Kannada
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of level in English
- not showing abrupt variations
ಭಾವಹೀನ, ಭಾವಹೀನವಾದ, ಭಾವಹೀನವಾದಂತ, ಭಾವಹೀನವಾದಂತಹ
- "she gave him a level look"
- "spoke in a level voice"
- being on a precise horizontal plane
- "a billiard table must be level"
- oriented at right angles to the plumb
- "the picture is level"
- having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
- "a flat desk"
- "a plane surface"
- "acres of level farmland"
- "skirts sewn with fine flat seams"
- of the score in a contest
even, even, tied
- "the score is tied"
- a flat surface at right angles to a plumb line
- "park the car on the level"
- a relative position or degree of value in a graded group
- "lumber of the highest grade"
- a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process
degree, degree, point, point, stage, stage
- "a remarkable degree of frankness"
- "at what stage are the social sciences?"
- an abstract place usually conceived as having depth
- "a good actor communicates on several levels"
- "a simile has at least two layers of meaning"
- "the mind functions on many strata simultaneously"
- height above ground
- "the pictures were at the same level"
- "the water reached ankle level"
- a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality
degree, degree, grade
- "a high level of care is required"
- "a moderate grade of intelligence"
- "it is all a matter of degree"
- indicator that establishes the horizontal when a bubble is centered in a tube of liquid
- a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
floor, storey, storey, story, story
- "what level is the office on?"
- become level or even
- "The ground levelled off"
- talk frankly with; lay it on the line
- "I have to level with you"
- direct into a position for use
charge, point, point
- "He charged his weapon at me"
- "point a gun"
- aim at
- "level criticism or charges at somebody"
- make level or straight
even out, even, even, flush
- "level the ground"
- tear down so as to make flat with the ground
dismantle, pull down, rase, raze, take down, tear down
- "The building was levelled"
Words starting with
What is level meaning in Kannada?
The word or phrase level refers to not showing abrupt variations, or being on a precise horizontal plane, or oriented at right angles to the plumb, or having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another, or of the score in a contest, or a flat surface at right angles to a plumb line, or become level or even. See level meaning in Kannada, level definition, translation and meaning of level in Kannada. Find level similar words, level synonyms. Also learn level opposite words, level antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of level. Find the answer of what is the meaning of level in Kannada.
Other languages: level meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "level"
What is level meaning in Kannada, level translation in Kannada, level definition, pronunciations and examples of level in Kannada.
Ad-free experience & much more