pallid - Meaning in Kannada
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of pallid in English
- abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress
pale, wan, wan, wan
ಕಳೆಗುಂದಿದ, ಕಾಂತಿಹೀನ, ನಿಸ್ತೇಜ, ಬಿಳಿಚಿಕೊಂಡ, ಮಂಕಾದ
- "her wan face suddenly flushed"
- "the pallid face of the invalid"
- lacking in vitality or interest or effectiveness
- "a pale rendition of the aria"
- "a pallid performance"
- "pale prose with the faint sweetness of lavender"
- (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness; dim or feeble
pale, sick, wan, wan, wan
- "a pale sun"
- "a pallid sky"
- "the late afternoon light coming through the el tracks fell in pale oblongs on the street"
- "the pale (or wan) stars"
- "the pale light of a half moon"
- "the wan light of dawn"
Words starting with
What is pallid meaning in Kannada?
The word or phrase pallid refers to abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress, or lacking in vitality or interest or effectiveness, or (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness; dim or feeble. See pallid meaning in Kannada, pallid definition, translation and meaning of pallid in Kannada. Find pallid similar words, pallid synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of pallid. Find the answer of what is the meaning of pallid in Kannada.
Other languages: pallid meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "pallid"
What is pallid meaning in Kannada, pallid translation in Kannada, pallid definition, pronunciations and examples of pallid in Kannada.
Ad-free experience & much more