Land - Meaning in Konkani
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of land in English
- United States inventor who incorporated Polaroid film into lenses and invented the one step photographic process (1909-1991)
Din Land, Edwin Herbert Land
- the people who live in a nation or country
country, land, land, nation, nation
- "a statement that sums up the nation's mood"
- "the news was announced to the nation"
- "the whole country worshipped him"
- a domain in which something is dominant
kingdom, land, land, realm
- "a land of make-believe"
- "the rise of the realm of cotton in the south"
- "the untroubled kingdom of reason"
- the land on which real estate is located
- "he built the house on land leased from the city"
- extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use
acres, acres, demesne, estate, land, land, landed estate
- "the family owned a large estate on Long Island"
- material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use)
ground, land, land, soil
- "good agricultural soil"
- "the land had never been plowed"
- the solid part of the earth's surface
dry land, earth, earth, ground, land, land, solid ground, terra firma
- "he dropped the logs on the ground"
- "the earth shook for several minutes"
- "the plane turned away from the sea and moved back over land"
- territory over which rule or control is exercised
demesne, domain, domain, land, land
- "he made it the law of the land"
- "his domain extended into Europe"
- the territory occupied by a nation
country, land, land, state, state
- "he returned to the land of his birth"
- "he visited several European countries"
- a politically organized body of people under a single government
body politic, commonwealth, commonwealth, country, land, land, nation, nation, res publica, state, state
- "African nations"
- "an industrialized land"
- "students who had come to the nation's capitol"
- "the country's largest manufacturer"
- "the state has elected a new president"
- agriculture considered as an occupation or way of life
farming, land, land
- "farming is a strenuous life"
- "there's no work on the land any more"
- bring into a different state
bring, bring, land, land
- "this may land you in jail"
- reach or come to rest
land, land, set down
- "The bird landed on the highest branch"
- "The plane landed in Istanbul"
- cause to come to the ground
bring down, land, land, put down
- "the pilot managed to land the airplane safely"
- shoot at and force to come down
down, down, land, land, shoot down
- "the enemy landed several of our aircraft"
- arrive on shore
land, land, set ashore, shore, shore
- "The ship landed in Pearl Harbor"
- bring ashore
- "The drug smugglers landed the heroin on the beach of the island"
- deliver (a blow)
- "He landed several blows on his opponent's head"
Land, also known as dry land, ground, or earth, is the solid terrestrial surface of Earth not submerged by the ocean or another body of water. It makes up 29.2% of Earth's surface and includes all continents and islands. Earth's land surface is almost entirely covered by regolith, a layer of rock, soil, and minerals that forms the outer part of the crust. Land plays important roles in Earth's climate system, being involved in the carbon cycle, nitrogen cycle, and water cycle. One third of land is covered in trees, another third is used for agriculture, and one tenth is covered in permanent snow and glaciers. The remainder consists of desert, savannah, and prairie.Also see "Land" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is Land meaning in Konkani?
The word or phrase Land refers to United States inventor who incorporated Polaroid film into lenses and invented the one step photographic process (1909-1991), or the people who live in a nation or country, or a domain in which something is dominant, or the land on which real estate is located, or extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use, or material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use), or bring into a different state. See Land meaning in Konkani, Land definition, translation and meaning of Land in Konkani. Find Land similar words, Land synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of Land. Find the answer of what is the meaning of Land in Konkani.
Other languages: Land meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "Land"
What is Land meaning in Konkani, Land translation in Konkani, Land definition, pronunciations and examples of Land in Konkani.
Ad-free experience & much more