acquirer - Meaning in Konkani
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of acquire in English
- come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)
develop, get, grow, grow, produce
- "He grew a beard"
- "I got funny spots all over my body"
- "The patient developed abdominal pains"
- "Well-developed breasts"
- take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect
adopt, assume, take on, take
- "he adopted an air of superiority"
- "His voice took on a sad tone"
- "She assumed strange manners"
- "The gods assume human or animal form in these fables"
- "The story took a new turn"
- gain through experience
- "Children must develop a sense of right and wrong"
- "Dave developed leadership qualities in his new position"
- "develop a passion for painting"
- "I acquired a strong aversion to television"
- gain knowledge or skills
- "Children acquire language at an amazing rate"
- "I learned Sanskrit"
- "She learned dancing from her sister"
- come into the possession of something concrete or abstract
- "Get permission to take a few days off from work"
- "Get your results the next day"
- "She got a lot of paintings from her uncle"
- "They acquired a new pet"
- win something through one's efforts
gain, win, win
- "Gain an understanding of international finance"
- "I acquired a passing knowledge of Chinese"
- "win someone's confidence and friendship"
- locate (a moving entity) by means of a tracking system such as radar
Acquire is a board game published by 3M in 1964 that involves multi-player mergers and acquisitions. It was one of the most popular games in the 3M Bookshelf games series published in the 1960s, and the only one still published in the United States.Also see "Acquire" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is acquirer meaning in Konkani?
The word or phrase acquirer refers to come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes), or take on a certain form, attribute, or aspect, or gain through experience, or gain knowledge or skills, or come into the possession of something concrete or abstract, or win something through one's efforts. See acquirer meaning in Konkani, acquirer definition, translation and meaning of acquirer in Konkani. Find acquirer similar words, acquirer synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of acquirer. Find the answer of what is the meaning of acquirer in Konkani.
Other languages: acquirer meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "acquirer"
What is acquirer meaning in Konkani, acquirer translation in Konkani, acquirer definition, pronunciations and examples of acquirer in Konkani.
Ad-free experience & much more