award - Meaning in Konkani
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of award in English
- a grant made by a law court
- "he criticized the awarding of compensation by the court"
- a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
accolade, honor, honor, honour, honour, laurels
- "an award for bravery"
- something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery
- "the prize was a free trip to Europe"
- give, especially as an honor or reward
- "bestow honors and prizes at graduation"
- give as judged due or on the basis of merit
- "Funds are granted to qualified researchers"
- "the jury awarded a million dollars to the plaintiff"
- "the referee awarded a free kick to the team"
Words starting with
What is award meaning in Konkani?
The word or phrase award refers to a grant made by a law court, or a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction, or something given for victory or superiority in a contest or competition or for winning a lottery, or give, especially as an honor or reward, or give as judged due or on the basis of merit. See award meaning in Konkani, award definition, translation and meaning of award in Konkani. Find award similar words, award synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of award. Find the answer of what is the meaning of award in Konkani.
Other languages: award meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "award"
What is award meaning in Konkani, award translation in Konkani, award definition, pronunciations and examples of award in Konkani.
Ad-free experience & much more