forward - Meaning in Konkani
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of forward in English
- at or near or directed toward the front
- "a forward plunge down the stairs"
- "forward motion"
- "the forward section of the aircraft"
- of the transmission gear causing forward movement in a motor vehicle
- "in a forward gear"
- used of temperament or behavior; lacking restraint or modesty
- "a forward child badly in need of discipline"
- moving forward
- in a forward direction
ahead, forrader, forwards, onward, onwards
- "go ahead"
- "moved onward into the forest"
- "the boat lurched ahead"
- "the train moved ahead slowly"
- "they went slowly forward in the mud"
- at or to or toward the front
forrad, forrard, forwards, frontward, frontwards
- "he faced forward"
- "she practiced sewing backward as well as frontward on her new sewing machine"
- "step forward"
- toward the future; forward in time
- "I like to look ahead in imagination to what the future may bring"
- "I look forward to seeing you"
- forward in time or order or degree
forth, forth, onward
- "from that time forth"
- "from the sixth century onward"
- near or toward the bow of a ship or cockpit of a plane
- "the captain went fore (or forward) to check the instruments"
- a position on a basketball, soccer, or hockey team
- the person who plays the position of forward in certain games, such as basketball, soccer, or hockey
- send or ship onward from an intermediate post or station in transit
- "forward my mail"
Words starting with
What is forward meaning in Konkani?
The word or phrase forward refers to at or near or directed toward the front, or of the transmission gear causing forward movement in a motor vehicle, or used of temperament or behavior; lacking restraint or modesty, or moving forward, or in a forward direction, or at or to or toward the front, or a position on a basketball, soccer, or hockey team, or send or ship onward from an intermediate post or station in transit. See forward meaning in Konkani, forward definition, translation and meaning of forward in Konkani. Find forward similar words, forward synonyms. Also learn forward opposite words, forward antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of forward. Find the answer of what is the meaning of forward in Konkani.
Other languages: forward meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "forward"
What is forward meaning in Konkani, forward translation in Konkani, forward definition, pronunciations and examples of forward in Konkani.
Ad-free experience & much more