precipitous - Meaning in Konkani
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of precipitous in English
- extremely steep
abrupt, sharp, sharp
- "a sharp drop"
- "an abrupt canyon"
- "the precipitous hills of Chinese paintings"
- "the precipitous rapids of the upper river"
- done with very great haste and without due deliberation
hasty, hasty, overhasty, precipitant, precipitate
- "hasty makeshifts take the place of planning"
- "hasty marriage seldom proveth well"
- "rejected what was regarded as an overhasty plan for reconversion"
- "wondered whether they had been rather precipitate in deposing the king"
Words starting with
What is precipitous meaning in Konkani?
The word or phrase precipitous refers to extremely steep, or done with very great haste and without due deliberation. See precipitous meaning in Konkani, precipitous definition, translation and meaning of precipitous in Konkani. Find precipitous similar words, precipitous synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of precipitous. Find the answer of what is the meaning of precipitous in Konkani.
Other languages: precipitous meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "precipitous"
What is precipitous meaning in Konkani, precipitous translation in Konkani, precipitous definition, pronunciations and examples of precipitous in Konkani.
Ad-free experience & much more