alter - Meaning in Malayalam
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of alter in English
- remove the ovaries of
castrate, neuter, spay
- "Is your cat spayed?"
- become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
change, change, vary, vary
- "her mood changes in accordance with the weather"
- "The supermarket's selection of vegetables varies according to the season"
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation
change, change, modify
- "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"
- "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue"
- insert words into texts, often falsifying it thereby
- make an alteration to
- "This dress needs to be altered"
Words starting with
What is alter meaning in Malayalam?
The word or phrase alter refers to remove the ovaries of, or become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence, or cause to change; make different; cause a transformation, or insert words into texts, often falsifying it thereby, or make an alteration to. See alter meaning in Malayalam, alter definition, translation and meaning of alter in Malayalam. Find alter similar words, alter synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of alter. Find the answer of what is the meaning of alter in Malayalam.
Other languages: alter meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "alter"
What is alter meaning in Malayalam, alter translation in Malayalam, alter definition, pronunciations and examples of alter in Malayalam.
Ad-free experience & much more