bob - Meaning in Malayalam
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of bob in English
- a short abrupt inclination (as of the head)
- "he gave me a short bob of acknowledgement"
- a short or shortened tail of certain animals
- a small float usually made of cork; attached to a fishing line
bobber, bobfloat, cork, cork
- a hanging weight, especially a metal ball on a string
- a long racing sled (for 2 or more people) with a steering mechanism
- a hair style for women and children; a short haircut all around
- a former monetary unit in Great Britain
British shilling, shilling
- cut hair in the style of a bob
- "Bernice bobs her hair these days!"
- make a curtsy; usually done only by girls and women; as a sign of respect
- "She curtsied when she shook the Queen's hand"
- remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- move up and down repeatedly
- "her rucksack bobbed gently on her back"
- ride a bobsled
- "The boys bobbed down the hill screaming with pleasure"
Words starting with
What is bob meaning in Malayalam?
The word or phrase bob refers to a short abrupt inclination (as of the head), or a short or shortened tail of certain animals, or a small float usually made of cork; attached to a fishing line, or a hanging weight, especially a metal ball on a string, or a long racing sled (for 2 or more people) with a steering mechanism, or a hair style for women and children; a short haircut all around, or cut hair in the style of a bob. See bob meaning in Malayalam, bob definition, translation and meaning of bob in Malayalam. Find bob similar words, bob synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of bob. Find the answer of what is the meaning of bob in Malayalam.
Other languages: bob meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "bob"
What is bob meaning in Malayalam, bob translation in Malayalam, bob definition, pronunciations and examples of bob in Malayalam.
Ad-free experience & much more