pallid - Meaning in Malayalam
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of pallid in English
- abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress
pale, wan, wan, wan
ചുണയില്ലാത്ത, തേജസ്സില്ലാത്ത, പകിട്ടില്ലാത്ത, മോടിയില്ലാത്ത, വിളറിയ, ശോഭയില്ലാത്ത
- "her wan face suddenly flushed"
- "the pallid face of the invalid"
- lacking in vitality or interest or effectiveness
- "a pale rendition of the aria"
- "a pallid performance"
- "pale prose with the faint sweetness of lavender"
- (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness; dim or feeble
pale, sick, wan, wan, wan
- "a pale sun"
- "a pallid sky"
- "the late afternoon light coming through the el tracks fell in pale oblongs on the street"
- "the pale (or wan) stars"
- "the pale light of a half moon"
- "the wan light of dawn"
Words starting with
What is pallid meaning in Malayalam?
The word or phrase pallid refers to abnormally deficient in color as suggesting physical or emotional distress, or lacking in vitality or interest or effectiveness, or (of light) lacking in intensity or brightness; dim or feeble. See pallid meaning in Malayalam, pallid definition, translation and meaning of pallid in Malayalam. Find pallid similar words, pallid synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of pallid. Find the answer of what is the meaning of pallid in Malayalam.
Other languages: pallid meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "pallid"
What is pallid meaning in Malayalam, pallid translation in Malayalam, pallid definition, pronunciations and examples of pallid in Malayalam.
Ad-free experience & much more