platform - Meaning in Malayalam
platform Word Forms & Inflectionsplatforms (noun plural)
platformed (verb past tense)
platforming (verb present participle)
platforms (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of platform in English
- a woman's shoe with a very high thick sole
- a raised horizontal surface
- "the speaker mounted the platform"
- any military structure or vehicle bearing weapons
- the combination of a particular computer and a particular operating system
- a document stating the aims and principles of a political party
political platform, political program, program
- "their candidate simply ignored the party platform"
- "they won the election even though they offered no positive program"
Synonyms of platform
More matches for platform
Words starting with
What is platform meaning in Malayalam?
The word or phrase platform refers to a woman's shoe with a very high thick sole, or a raised horizontal surface, or any military structure or vehicle bearing weapons, or the combination of a particular computer and a particular operating system, or a document stating the aims and principles of a political party. See platform meaning in Malayalam, platform definition, translation and meaning of platform in Malayalam. Find platform similar words, platform synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of platform. Find the answer of what is the meaning of platform in Malayalam.
Other languages: platform meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "platform"
What is platform meaning in Malayalam, platform translation in Malayalam, platform definition, pronunciations and examples of platform in Malayalam.Shabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.