bum - Meaning in Marathi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of bum in English
- of very poor quality; flimsy
cheap, cheesy, chintzy, crummy, punk, sleazy, tinny
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
arse, ass, ass, backside, behind, bottom, buns, butt, butt, buttocks, can, can, can, derriere, fanny, fanny, fundament, hind end, hindquarters, keister, nates, posterior, prat, rear end, rear, rump, rump, seat, stern, stern, tail end, tail, tooshie, tush, tush
- "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
- "he deserves a good kick in the butt"
- person who does no work
do-nothing, idler, layabout, loafer, loafer
- "a lazy bum"
- a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
crumb, dirty dog, git, lowlife, puke, rat, rotter, scum bag, skunk, so-and-so, stinker, stinkpot
- "kill the rat"
- "only a rotter would do that"
- "the British call a contemptible person a `git'"
- "throw the bum out"
- "you cowardly little pukes!"
- a vagrant
- "a homeless tramp"
- "he tried to help the really down-and-out bums"
- ask for and get free; be a parasite
cadge, grub, mooch, sponge
- be lazy or idle
arse about, arse around, bum about, bum around, frig around, fuck off, loaf, loll around, loll, lounge about, lounge around, waste one's time
- "Her son is just bumming around all day"
Words starting with
What is bum meaning in Marathi?
The word or phrase bum refers to of very poor quality; flimsy, or the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on, or person who does no work, or a person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible, or a vagrant, or ask for and get free; be a parasite. See bum meaning in Marathi, bum definition, translation and meaning of bum in Marathi. Find bum similar words, bum synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of bum. Find the answer of what is the meaning of bum in Marathi.
Other languages: bum meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "bum"
What is bum meaning in Marathi, bum translation in Marathi, bum definition, pronunciations and examples of bum in Marathi.
Ad-free experience & much more