consideration - Meaning in Marathi
consideration Word Forms & Inflectionsconsiderations (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of consideration in English
- a considerate and thoughtful act
- kind and considerate regard for others
- "he showed no consideration for her feelings"
- the process of giving careful thought to something
- information that should be kept in mind when making a decision
- "another consideration is the time it would take"
- a discussion of a topic (as in a meeting)
- "consideration of the traffic problem took more than an hour"
- a fee charged in advance to retain the services of someone
Synonyms of consideration
Antonyms of consideration
Consideration is a concept of English common law and is a necessity for simple contracts but not for special contracts. The concept has been adopted by other common law jurisdictions.Also see "Consideration" on Wikipedia
More matches for consideration
Words starting with
What is consideration meaning in Marathi?
The word or phrase consideration refers to a considerate and thoughtful act, or kind and considerate regard for others, or the process of giving careful thought to something, or information that should be kept in mind when making a decision, or a discussion of a topic (as in a meeting), or a fee charged in advance to retain the services of someone. See consideration meaning in Marathi, consideration definition, translation and meaning of consideration in Marathi. Find consideration similar words, consideration synonyms. Also learn consideration opposite words, consideration antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of consideration. Find the answer of what is the meaning of consideration in Marathi.
Other languages: consideration meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "consideration"
What is consideration meaning in Marathi, consideration translation in Marathi, consideration definition, pronunciations and examples of consideration in Marathi.Shabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.