initiate - Meaning in Marathi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of initiate in English
- people who have been introduced to the mysteries of some field or activity
- "it is very familiar to the initiate"
- someone who has been admitted to membership in a scholarly field
learned person, pundit, savant
- someone new to a field or activity
beginner, novice, tiro, tiro, tyro, tyro
- set in motion, start an event or prepare the way for
- "Hitler's attack on Poland led up to World War II"
- bring up a topic for discussion
- bring into being
- "He initiated a new program"
- "Start a foundation"
- take the lead or initiative in; participate in the development of
- "This South African surgeon pioneered heart transplants"
- accept people into an exclusive society or group, usually with some rite
- "African men are initiated when they reach puberty"
Words starting with
What is initiate meaning in Marathi?
The word or phrase initiate refers to people who have been introduced to the mysteries of some field or activity, or someone who has been admitted to membership in a scholarly field, or someone new to a field or activity, or set in motion, start an event or prepare the way for, or bring up a topic for discussion, or bring into being. See initiate meaning in Marathi, initiate definition, translation and meaning of initiate in Marathi. Find initiate similar words, initiate synonyms. Also learn initiate opposite words, initiate antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of initiate. Find the answer of what is the meaning of initiate in Marathi.
Other languages: initiate meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "initiate"
What is initiate meaning in Marathi, initiate translation in Marathi, initiate definition, pronunciations and examples of initiate in Marathi.
Ad-free experience & much more