kick - Meaning in Marathi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of kick in English
- the act of delivering a blow with the foot
boot, boot, boot, kicking
- "he gave the ball a powerful kick"
- "the team's kicking was excellent"
- a rhythmic thrusting movement of the legs as in swimming or calisthenics
- "the kick must be synchronized with the arm movements"
- "the swimmer's kicking left a wake behind him"
- the sudden stimulation provided by strong drink (or certain drugs)
- "a sidecar is a smooth drink but it has a powerful kick"
- informal terms for objecting
beef, bitch, gripe, squawk
- "I have a gripe about the service here"
- the backward jerk of a gun when it is fired
- the swift release of a store of affective force
bang, bang, boot, boot, boot, charge, flush, rush, rush, thrill
- "he does it for kicks"
- "he got a quick rush from injecting heroin"
- "they got a great bang out of it"
- "what a boot!"
- express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness
complain, kvetch, plain, quetch, sound off
- "My mother complains all day"
- "She has a lot to kick about"
- make a goal
- "He kicked the extra point after touchdown"
- stop consuming
- "give up alcohol"
- "kick a habit"
- strike with the foot
- "Kick the door down"
- "The boy kicked the dog"
- spring back, as from a forceful thrust
kick back, recoil
- "The gun kicked back into my shoulder"
- drive or propel with the foot
- thrash about or strike out with the feet
- kick a leg up
Words starting with
What is kick meaning in Marathi?
The word or phrase kick refers to the act of delivering a blow with the foot, or a rhythmic thrusting movement of the legs as in swimming or calisthenics, or the sudden stimulation provided by strong drink (or certain drugs), or informal terms for objecting, or the backward jerk of a gun when it is fired, or the swift release of a store of affective force, or express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness. See kick meaning in Marathi, kick definition, translation and meaning of kick in Marathi. Find kick similar words, kick synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of kick. Find the answer of what is the meaning of kick in Marathi.
Other languages: kick meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "kick"
What is kick meaning in Marathi, kick translation in Marathi, kick definition, pronunciations and examples of kick in Marathi.
Ad-free experience & much more