religious - Meaning in Marathi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of religious in English
- of or relating to clergy bound by monastic vows
- "the religious or regular clergy conducts the service"
- having or showing belief in and reverence for a deity
- "a religious man"
- "religious attitude"
- concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church
- "a member of a religious order"
- "lords temporal and spiritual"
- "religious texts"
- "spiritual leaders"
- "spiritual songs"
- extremely scrupulous and conscientious
- "religious in observing the rules of health"
- a member of a religious order who is bound by vows of poverty and chastity and obedience
Words starting with
What is religious meaning in Marathi?
The word or phrase religious refers to of or relating to clergy bound by monastic vows, or having or showing belief in and reverence for a deity, or concerned with sacred matters or religion or the church, or extremely scrupulous and conscientious, or a member of a religious order who is bound by vows of poverty and chastity and obedience. See religious meaning in Marathi, religious definition, translation and meaning of religious in Marathi. Find religious similar words, religious synonyms. Also learn religious opposite words, religious antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of religious. Find the answer of what is the meaning of religious in Marathi.
Other languages: religious meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "religious"
What is religious meaning in Marathi, religious translation in Marathi, religious definition, pronunciations and examples of religious in Marathi.
Ad-free experience & much more