decadent - Meaning in Punjabi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of decadent in English
- luxuriously self-indulgent
- "I spent a decadent day at a spa"
- marked by excessive self-indulgence and moral decay
- "a decadent life of excessive money and no sense of responsibility"
- "a group of effete self-professed intellectuals"
- a person who has fallen into a decadent state (morally or artistically)
Words starting with
What is decadent meaning in Punjabi?
The word or phrase decadent refers to luxuriously self-indulgent, or marked by excessive self-indulgence and moral decay, or a person who has fallen into a decadent state (morally or artistically). See decadent meaning in Punjabi, decadent definition, translation and meaning of decadent in Punjabi. Find decadent similar words, decadent synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of decadent. Find the answer of what is the meaning of decadent in Punjabi.
Other languages: decadent meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "decadent"
What is decadent meaning in Punjabi, decadent translation in Punjabi, decadent definition, pronunciations and examples of decadent in Punjabi.
Ad-free experience & much more