awe - Meaning in Tamil
awe Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of awe in English
- an overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration
- "he stared over the edge with a feeling of awe"
- a feeling of profound respect for someone or something
fear, fear, reverence, reverence, veneration
- "his respect for the law bordered on veneration"
- "the Chinese reverence for the dead"
- "the fear of God"
- "the French treat food with gentle reverence"
- inspire awe in
- "The famous professor awed the undergraduates"
Synonyms of awe
More matches for awe
Words starting with
What is awe meaning in Tamil?
The word or phrase awe refers to an overwhelming feeling of wonder or admiration, or a feeling of profound respect for someone or something, or inspire awe in. See awe meaning in Tamil, awe definition, translation and meaning of awe in Tamil. Find awe similar words, awe synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of awe. Find the answer of what is the meaning of awe in Tamil.
Other languages: awe meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "awe"
What is awe meaning in Tamil, awe translation in Tamil, awe definition, pronunciations and examples of awe in Tamil.
Ad-free experience & much more