feeling - Meaning in Tamil
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of feeling in English
- the experiencing of affective and emotional states
- "he had terrible feelings of guilt"
- "I disliked him and the feeling was mutual"
- "she had a feeling of euphoria"
- an intuitive understanding of something
- "he had a great feeling for music"
- a physical sensation that you experience
- "he had a queasy feeling"
- "he lost all feeling in his arm"
- "I had a strange feeling in my leg"
- the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin
tactile sensation, tactual sensation, touch sensation, touch
- "she likes the touch of silk on her skin"
- "the surface had a greasy feeling"
- a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
belief, belief, impression, notion, opinion
- "his impression of her was favorable"
- "I had a feeling that she was lying"
- "it strengthened my belief in his sincerity"
- "what are your feelings about the crisis?"
- the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people
feel, feel, feel, flavor, flavour, look, smell, spirit, spirit, tone
- "a clergyman improved the tone of the meeting"
- "it had the smell of treason"
- "the feel of the city excited him"
Feelings are subjective self-contained phenomenal experiences. According to the APA Dictionary of Psychology, a feeling is "a self-contained phenomenal experience"; and feelings are "subjective, evaluative, and independent of the sensations, thoughts, or images evoking them". The term feeling is closely related to, but not the same as, emotion. Feeling may for instance refer to the conscious subjective experience of emotions. The study of subjective experiences is called phenomenology. Psychotherapy generally involves a therapist helping a client understand, articulate, and learn to effectively regulate the client's own feelings, and ultimately to take responsibility for the client's experience of the world. Feelings are sometimes held to be characteristic of embodied consciousness.Also see "Feeling" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is feeling meaning in Tamil?
The word or phrase feeling refers to the experiencing of affective and emotional states, or an intuitive understanding of something, or a physical sensation that you experience, or the sensation produced by pressure receptors in the skin, or a vague idea in which some confidence is placed, or the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people. See feeling meaning in Tamil, feeling definition, translation and meaning of feeling in Tamil. Find feeling similar words, feeling synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of feeling. Find the answer of what is the meaning of feeling in Tamil.
Other languages: feeling meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "feeling"
What is feeling meaning in Tamil, feeling translation in Tamil, feeling definition, pronunciations and examples of feeling in Tamil.
Ad-free experience & much more