parried - Meaning in Tamil
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of Parry in English
- a return punch (especially by a boxer)
counter, counterpunch, parry, parry
- (fencing) blocking a lunge or deflecting it with a circular motion of the sword
- avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
circumvent, dodge, dodge, duck, duck, elude, evade, fudge, hedge, parry, parry, put off, sidestep, skirt
- "He dodged the issue"
- "he evaded the questions skillfully"
- "she skirted the problem"
- "They tend to evade their responsibilities"
- impede the movement of (an opponent or a ball)
block, block, deflect, parry, parry
- "block an attack"
Words starting with
What is parried meaning in Tamil?
The word or phrase parried refers to a return punch (especially by a boxer), or (fencing) blocking a lunge or deflecting it with a circular motion of the sword, or avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues), or impede the movement of (an opponent or a ball). See parried meaning in Tamil, parried definition, translation and meaning of parried in Tamil. Find parried similar words, parried synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of parried. Find the answer of what is the meaning of parried in Tamil.
Other languages: parried meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "parried"
What is parried meaning in Tamil, parried translation in Tamil, parried definition, pronunciations and examples of parried in Tamil.
Ad-free experience & much more