blow up - Meaning in Telugu
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of blow up in English
blow up verb
- make large
- "blow up an image"
- to swell or cause to enlarge
puff out, puff up, puff, puff
- "Her faced puffed up from the drugs"
- "puffed out chests"
- fill with gas or air
- "inflate a balloons"
- exaggerate or make bigger
amplify, expand, inflate
- "The charges were inflated"
- burst and release energy as through a violent chemical or physical reaction
- "the bomb detonated at noon"
- "The Molotov cocktail exploded"
- cause to burst with a violent release of energy
detonate, explode, set off
- "We exploded the nuclear bomb"
- add details to
aggrandise, aggrandize, dramatise, dramatize, embellish, embroider, lard, pad, pad, pad
- get very angry and fly into a rage
blow a fuse, blow one's stack, combust, flip one's lid, flip one's wig, fly off the handle, go ballistic, have a fit, have kittens, hit the ceiling, hit the roof, lose one's temper, throw a fit
- "Spam makes me go ballistic"
- "The professor combusted when the student didn't know the answer to a very elementary question"
What is blow up meaning in Telugu?
The word or phrase blow up refers to make large, or to swell or cause to enlarge, or fill with gas or air, or exaggerate or make bigger, or burst and release energy as through a violent chemical or physical reaction, or cause to burst with a violent release of energy. See blow up meaning in Telugu, blow up definition, translation and meaning of blow up in Telugu. Find blow up similar words, blow up synonyms. Also learn blow up opposite words, blow up antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of blow up. Find the answer of what is the meaning of blow up in Telugu.
Other languages: blow up meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "blow up"
What is blow up meaning in Telugu, blow up translation in Telugu, blow up definition, pronunciations and examples of blow up in Telugu.
Ad-free experience & much more