came - Meaning in Telugu
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of come in English
- the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
cum, cum, ejaculate, seed, seed, semen, seminal fluid
- experience orgasm
- "she could not come because she was too upset"
- come forth
- "A scream came from the woman's mouth"
- "His breath came hard"
- exist or occur in a certain point in a series
- "Next came the student from France"
- be a native of
- "She hails from Kalamazoo"
- come from; be connected by a relationship of blood, for example
- "he comes from humble origins"
- "She was descended from an old Italian noble family"
- come under, be classified or included
- "fall into a category"
- "This comes under a new heading"
- extend or reach
- "The sleeves come to your knuckles"
- "The water came up to my waist"
- add up in number or quantity
add up, amount, number, total
- "The bill came to $2,000"
- "The bills amounted to $2,000"
- develop into
add up, amount
- "nothing came of his grandiose plans"
- "This idea will never amount to anything"
- to be the product or result
- "Melons come from a vine"
- "Understanding comes from experience"
- proceed or get along
do, do, fare, get along, make out
- "He's come a long way"
- "How are you making out in graduate school?"
- "How is she doing in her new job?"
- be received
- "News came in of the massacre in Rwanda"
- reach a destination; arrive by movement or progress
- "She arrived home at 7 o'clock"
- "She didn't get to Chicago until after midnight"
- move toward, travel toward something or somebody or approach something or somebody
- "come down here!"
- "come into the room"
- "come out of the closet!"
- "Come with me to the Casbah"
- "He came singing down the road"
- cover a certain distance
- "She came a long way"
- come to one's mind; suggest itself
- "A great idea then came to her"
- "It occurred to me that we should hire another secretary"
- have a certain priority
- "My family comes first"
- reach or enter a state, relation, condition, use, or position
- "come into contact with a terrorist group"
- "his face went red"
- "I came to realize the true meaning of life"
- "The shoes came untied"
- "The water came to a boil"
- "Their anger came to a boil"
- "We came to understand the true meaning of life"
- "your wish will come true"
- happen as a result
- "Nothing good will come of this"
- be found or available
- "These shoes come in three colors; The furniture comes unassembled"
- come to pass; arrive, as in due course
- "Dawn comes early in June"
- "It came as a shock"
- "The first success came three days later"
Words starting with
What is came meaning in Telugu?
The word or phrase came refers to the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract, or experience orgasm, or come forth, or exist or occur in a certain point in a series, or be a native of, or come from; be connected by a relationship of blood, for example. See came meaning in Telugu, came definition, translation and meaning of came in Telugu. Find came similar words, came synonyms. Also learn came opposite words, came antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of came. Find the answer of what is the meaning of came in Telugu.
Other languages: came meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "came"
What is came meaning in Telugu, came translation in Telugu, came definition, pronunciations and examples of came in Telugu.
Ad-free experience & much more