deport - Meaning in Telugu
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of deport in English
- expel from a country
exile, exile, expatriate, expatriate
- "The poet was exiled because he signed a letter protesting the government's actions"
- hand over to the authorities of another country
- "They extradited the fugitive to his native country so he could be tried there"
- behave in a certain manner
acquit, bear, bear, behave, carry, carry, comport, conduct
- "he bore himself with dignity"
- "She carried herself well"
- "They conducted themselves well during these difficult times"
Words starting with
What is deport meaning in Telugu?
The word or phrase deport refers to expel from a country, or hand over to the authorities of another country, or behave in a certain manner. See deport meaning in Telugu, deport definition, translation and meaning of deport in Telugu. Find deport similar words, deport synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of deport. Find the answer of what is the meaning of deport in Telugu.
Other languages: deport meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "deport"
What is deport meaning in Telugu, deport translation in Telugu, deport definition, pronunciations and examples of deport in Telugu.
Ad-free experience & much more