found - Meaning in Telugu
found Word Forms & Inflectionsfounds (noun plural)
founded (verb past tense)
founding (verb present participle)
founds (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of found in English
- come upon unexpectedly or after searching
- "found art"
- "the lost-and-found department"
- food and lodging provided in addition to money
- "they worked for $30 and found"
- use as a basis for; found on
base, base, establish, ground
- "base a claim on some observation"
- set up or lay the groundwork for
constitute, establish, institute, plant
- "establish a new department"
- set up or found
establish, launch, set up
- "She set up a literacy program"
Synonyms of found
Antonyms of found
More matches for found
Words starting with
What is found meaning in Telugu?
The word or phrase found refers to come upon unexpectedly or after searching, or food and lodging provided in addition to money, or use as a basis for; found on, or set up or lay the groundwork for, or set up or found. See found meaning in Telugu, found definition, translation and meaning of found in Telugu. Find found similar words, found synonyms. Also learn found opposite words, found antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of found. Find the answer of what is the meaning of found in Telugu.
Other languages: found meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "found"
What is found meaning in Telugu, found translation in Telugu, found definition, pronunciations and examples of found in Telugu.Shabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.