plant - Meaning in Telugu
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of plant in English
- (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion
flora, flora, plant life
- buildings for carrying on industrial labor
industrial plant, works
- "they built a large plant to manufacture automobiles"
- something planted secretly for discovery by another
- "he claimed that the evidence against him was a plant"
- "the police used a plant to trick the thieves"
- an actor situated in the audience whose acting is rehearsed but seems spontaneous to the audience
- put firmly in the mind
- "Plant a thought in the students' minds"
- place something or someone in a certain position in order to secretly observe or deceive
- "Plant a spy in Moscow"
- "plant bugs in the dissident's apartment"
- fix or set securely or deeply
embed, engraft, imbed, implant, implant
- "He planted a knee in the back of his opponent"
- "The dentist implanted a tooth in the gum"
- put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground
set, set, set
- "Let's plant flowers in the garden"
- set up or lay the groundwork for
constitute, establish, found, found, institute
- "establish a new department"
- place into a river
- "plant fish"
Plants are the eukaryotes that form the kingdom Plantae; they are predominantly photosynthetic. This means that they obtain their energy from sunlight, using chloroplasts derived from endosymbiosis with cyanobacteria to produce sugars from carbon dioxide and water, using the green pigment chlorophyll. Exceptions are parasitic plants that do not contain chlorophyll, and obtain their energy from other plants.
ఎంత పెద్ద వృక్షమైనా మొక్కగానే మొదలవుతుంది. తెలుగు భాష ప్రకారంగా మొక్క పదం మొలక పొట్టి పేరు.Also see "Plant" on Wikipedia
Words starting with
What is plant meaning in Telugu?
The word or phrase plant refers to (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion, or buildings for carrying on industrial labor, or something planted secretly for discovery by another, or an actor situated in the audience whose acting is rehearsed but seems spontaneous to the audience, or put firmly in the mind, or place something or someone in a certain position in order to secretly observe or deceive. See plant meaning in Telugu, plant definition, translation and meaning of plant in Telugu. Find plant similar words, plant synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of plant. Find the answer of what is the meaning of plant in Telugu.
Other languages: plant meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "plant"
What is plant meaning in Telugu, plant translation in Telugu, plant definition, pronunciations and examples of plant in Telugu.
Ad-free experience & much more