relegate - Meaning in Telugu
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of in English
- assign to a class or kind
- "How should algae be classified?"
- "People argue about how to relegate certain mushrooms"
- assign to a lower position; reduce in rank
break, bump, demote, kick downstairs
- "He was broken down to Sergeant"
- "She was demoted because she always speaks up"
- expel, as if by official decree
banish, bar, bar, bar, bar
- "he was banished from his own country"
- refer to another person for decision or judgment
pass on, submit, submit
- "She likes to relegate difficult questions to her colleagues"
Words starting with
What is relegate meaning in Telugu?
The word or phrase relegate refers to assign to a class or kind, or assign to a lower position; reduce in rank, or expel, as if by official decree, or refer to another person for decision or judgment. See relegate meaning in Telugu, relegate definition, translation and meaning of relegate in Telugu. Find relegate similar words, relegate synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of relegate. Find the answer of what is the meaning of relegate in Telugu.
Other languages: relegate meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "relegate"
What is relegate meaning in Telugu, relegate translation in Telugu, relegate definition, pronunciations and examples of relegate in Telugu.
Ad-free experience & much more