soul - Meaning in Telugu
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of soul in English
- a human being
individual, mortal, person, person, somebody, someone
- "there was too much for one person to do"
- the human embodiment of something
- "the soul of honor"
- a secular form of gospel that was a major Black musical genre in the 1960s and 1970s
- "soul was politically significant during the Civil Rights movement"
- deep feeling or emotion
- the immaterial part of a person; the actuating cause of an individual life
Words starting with
What is soul meaning in Telugu?
The word or phrase soul refers to a human being, or the human embodiment of something, or a secular form of gospel that was a major Black musical genre in the 1960s and 1970s, or deep feeling or emotion, or the immaterial part of a person; the actuating cause of an individual life. See soul meaning in Telugu, soul definition, translation and meaning of soul in Telugu. Find soul similar words, soul synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of soul. Find the answer of what is the meaning of soul in Telugu.
Other languages: soul meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "soul"
What is soul meaning in Telugu, soul translation in Telugu, soul definition, pronunciations and examples of soul in Telugu.
Ad-free experience & much more