change का हिन्दी अर्थ
क्षमा करें, हमें सटीक मिलान नहीं मिला।
हम अपने शब्दकोशों में लगातार सुधार कर रहे हैं। फिर भी, यह संभव है कि कुछ शब्द उपलब्ध न हों। आप फ़ोरम में अन्य सदस्यों से पूछ सकते हैं, या हमें ईमेल भेज सकते हैं। हम कोशिश करेंगे और मदद करेंगे।
change की परिभाषाएं और अर्थ अंग्रेजी में
- a different or fresh set of clothes
- "she brought a change in her overnight bag"
- a thing that is different
- "he inspected several changes before selecting one"
- a difference that is usually pleasant
- "he goes to France for variety"
- "it is a refreshing change to meet a woman mechanic"
- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another
- "the change was intended to increase sales"
- "the neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years ago"
- "this storm is certainly a change for the worse"
- the result of alteration or modification
- "there had been no change in the mountains"
- "there were marked changes in the lining of the lungs"
- money received in return for its equivalent in a larger denomination or a different currency
- "he got change for a twenty and used it to pay the taxi driver"
- the balance of money received when the amount you tender is greater than the amount due
- "I paid with a twenty and pocketed the change"
- coins of small denomination regarded collectively
- "he had a pocketful of change"
- a relational difference between states; especially between states before and after some event
- "he attributed the change to their marriage"
- the action of changing something
- "his change on abortion cost him the election"
- "the change of government had no impact on the economy"
- give to, and receive from, one another
- "We have been exchanging letters for a year"
- "Would you change places with me?"
- change from one vehicle or transportation line to another
- "She changed in Chicago on her way to the East coast"
- become deeper in tone
- "Her voice deepened when she whispered the password"
- "His voice began to change when he was 12 years old"
- lay aside, abandon, or leave for another
- "She switched psychiatrists"
- "switch to a different brand of beer"
- "The car changed lanes"
- change clothes; put on different clothes
- "Change before you go to the opera"
- remove or replace the coverings of
- "After each guest we changed the bed linens"
- "Father had to learn how to change the baby"
- exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
commute, convert, exchange
- "convert centimeters into inches"
- "convert holdings into shares"
- "Could you convert my dollars into pounds?"
- "He changed his name"
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation
- "The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"
- "The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue"
- become different in some particular way, without permanently losing one's or its former characteristics or essence
alter, vary, vary
- "her mood changes in accordance with the weather"
- "The supermarket's selection of vegetables varies according to the season"
- undergo a change; become different in essence; losing one's or its original nature
- "She changed completely as she grew older"
- "The weather changed last night"
Words starting with
change का हिन्दी मतलब
change का हिन्दी अर्थ, change की परिभाषा, change का अनुवाद और अर्थ, change के लिए हिन्दी शब्द। change के समान शब्द, change के समानार्थी शब्द, change के पर्यायवाची शब्द। change के विपरीत शब्द, change के विलोम शब्द. change के उच्चारण सीखें और बोलने का अभ्यास करें। change का अर्थ क्या है? change का हिन्दी मतलब, change का मीनिंग, change का हिन्दी अर्थ, change का हिन्दी अनुवाद
"change" के बारे में
change का अर्थ हिन्दी में, change का इंगलिश अर्थ, change का उच्चारण और उदाहरण वाक्य। change का हिन्दी मीनिंग, change का हिन्दी अर्थ, change का हिन्दी अनुवाद
विज्ञापन-मुक्त अनुभव और भी बहुत कुछ।