alto - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of alto in English
- (of a musical instrument) second highest member of a group.
- "alto clarinet or recorder"
- of or being the highest male voice; having a range above that of tenor.
- of or being the lowest female voice.
- the pitch range of the lowest female voice.
- (of a musical instrument) the second highest instrument in a family of musical instruments.
- the highest adult male singing voice.
- the lowest female singing voice.
- a singer whose voice lies in the alto clef.
The musical term alto, meaning "high" in Italian, historically refers to the contrapuntal part higher than the tenor and its associated vocal range. In 4-part voice leading alto is the second highest part, sung in choruses by either low women's or high men's voices. In vocal classification these are usually called contralto and male alto or countertenor.Also see "Alto" on Wikipedia
Ad-free experience & much more
About alto in Hindi
See alto meaning in Hindi, alto definition, translation and meaning of alto in Hindi. Find alto similar words, alto synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of alto. Find the answer of what is the meaning of alto in Hindi. देेखें alto का हिन्दी मतलब, alto का मीनिंग, alto का हिन्दी अर्थ, alto का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "alto"
What is alto meaning in Hindi, alto translation in Hindi, alto definition, pronunciations and examples of alto in Hindi. alto का हिन्दी मीनिंग, alto का हिन्दी अर्थ, alto का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.