best - Meaning in Hindi
best - Meaning in Hindi
best Word Forms & Inflections
bested (verb past tense)
besting (verb present participle)
bests (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of best in English
- (comparative and superlative of `well') wiser or more advantageous and hence advisable
- "it would be better to speak to him"
- "the White House thought it best not to respond"
- (superlative of `good') having the most positive qualities
- "the best film of the year"
- "the best solution"
- "the best time for planting"
- "wore his best suit"
- it would be sensible
- "you'd best stay at home"
- in a most excellent way or manner
- "he played best after a couple of martinis"
- from a position of superiority or authority
- "father knows best"
- "I know better."
- Canadian physiologist (born in the United States) who assisted F. G. Banting in research leading to the discovery of insulin (1899-1978)
Best, Best, Best, C. H. Best, Charles Herbert Best
- the supreme effort one can make
- "they did their best"
- the person who is most outstanding or excellent; someone who tops all others
- "he could beat the best of them"
- get the better of
outdo, outflank, scoop, trump
- "the goal was to best the competition"
Synonyms of best
Antonyms of best
More matches for best
|best friend||जिगरी दोस्त|
|best friend||बेस्ट फ्रेंड|
|best friend||दिली दोस्त|
|best efforts||सर्वश्रेष्ठ प्रयास|
|best practices||बेस्ट प्रेक्टिस|
|best results||बेहतरीन नतीजे|
|best known||सबसे प्रसिद्ध|
|best way||बेस्ट तरीका|
|best possible||सर्वश्रेष्ठ संभव|
|best means||सर्वश्रेष्ठ साधन|
Ad-free experience & much more
Direct and Indirect speech
Improving writing skills
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
Basic conversation skills (for Hindi learners)
What is another word for best ?
Words starting with
What is best meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase best refers to (comparative and superlative of `well') wiser or more advantageous and hence advisable, or (superlative of `good') having the most positive qualities, or it would be sensible, or in a most excellent way or manner, or from a position of superiority or authority, or Canadian physiologist (born in the United States) who assisted F. G. Banting in research leading to the discovery of insulin (1899-1978), or the supreme effort one can make, or get the better of. See best meaning in Hindi, best definition, translation and meaning of best in Hindi. Find best similar words, best synonyms. Also learn best opposite words, best antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of best. Find the answer of what is the meaning of best in Hindi. देखें best का हिन्दी मतलब, best का मीनिंग, best का हिन्दी अर्थ, best का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "best"
What is best meaning in Hindi, best translation in Hindi, best definition, pronunciations and examples of best in Hindi. best का हिन्दी मीनिंग, best का हिन्दी अर्थ, best का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.