development - Meaning in Hindi
development Word Forms & Inflectionsdevelopments (noun plural)
Definitions and Meaning of development in English
- act of improving by expanding or enlarging or refining
- "he congratulated them on their development of a plan to meet the emergency"
- "they funded research and development"
- the act of making some area of land or water more profitable or productive or useful
- "the development of Alaskan resources"
- "the exploitation of copper deposits"
- (music) the section of a composition or movement (especially in sonata form) where the major musical themes are developed and elaborated
- a recent event that has some relevance for the present situation
- "recent developments in Iraq"
- "what a revolting development!"
- a district that has been developed to serve some purpose
- "such land is practical for small park developments"
- processing a photosensitive material in order to make an image visible
- "the development and printing of his pictures took only two hours"
- a process in which something passes by degrees to a different stage (especially a more advanced or mature stage)
- "the development of his ideas took many years"
- "the evolution of Greek civilization"
- "the slow development of her skill as a writer"
- (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically; a purely biological unfolding of events involved in an organism changing gradually from a simple to a more complex level
growing, growth, maturation, ontogenesis, ontogeny
- "he proposed an indicator of osseous development in children"
- a state in which things are improving; the result of developing (as in the early part of a game of chess)
- "after he saw the latest development he changed his mind and became a supporter"
- "in chess your should take care of your development before moving your queen"
Synonyms of development
Antonyms of development
More matches for development
Words starting with
What is development meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase development refers to act of improving by expanding or enlarging or refining, or the act of making some area of land or water more profitable or productive or useful, or (music) the section of a composition or movement (especially in sonata form) where the major musical themes are developed and elaborated, or a recent event that has some relevance for the present situation, or a district that has been developed to serve some purpose, or processing a photosensitive material in order to make an image visible. See development meaning in Hindi, development definition, translation and meaning of development in Hindi. Find development similar words, development synonyms. Also learn development opposite words, development antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of development. Find the answer of what is the meaning of development in Hindi. देखें development का हिन्दी मतलब, development का मीनिंग, development का हिन्दी अर्थ, development का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "development"
What is development meaning in Hindi, development translation in Hindi, development definition, pronunciations and examples of development in Hindi. development का हिन्दी मीनिंग, development का हिन्दी अर्थ, development का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in EnglishAdd something new to your language every time you speak. These words might help you upgrade your language knowledge. Read more »
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.