plane - Meaning in Hindi
plane - Meaning in Hindi
plane Word Forms & Inflections
planes (noun plural)
planed (verb past tense)
planing (verb present participle)
planes (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of plane in English
- having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
चौरस, बराबर, सपाट, समतल, समभूमिक, हमवार
- "a flat desk"
- "a plane surface"
- "acres of level farmland"
- "skirts sewn with fine flat seams"
- an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets
- "the flight was delayed due to trouble with the airplane"
- a carpenter's hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood
carpenter's plane, woodworking plane
- "the cabinetmaker used a plane for the finish work"
- a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood
planer, planing machine
- (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- "any line joining two points on a plane lies wholly on that plane"
- "we will refer to the plane of the graph as the X-Y plane"
- a level of existence or development
- "he lived on a worldly plane"
- cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- "The machine shaved off fine layers from the piece of wood"
- make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter's plane
- "plane the top of the door"
- travel on the surface of water
Synonyms of plane
- aeroplane, airplane
- carpenter's plane, woodworking plane
- planer, planing machine
- flat, level
More matches for plane
|planet earth||पृथ्वी ग्रह|
|plane surface||समतल सतह|
|plane crash||प्लेन क्रैश|
|planetary science||ग्रह विज्ञान|
|planetary system||ग्रह प्रणाली|
|plane containing||विमान युक्त|
|plane ticket||विमान टिकट|
|planetary bodies||ग्रह पिंड|
|plane landed||विमान उतरा|
Ad-free experience & much more
Origin of Sanskrit
Fun facts about Hindi
Reasons to learn an Indian language
What is another word for plane ?
Words starting with
What is plane meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase plane refers to having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another, or an aircraft that has a fixed wing and is powered by propellers or jets, or a carpenter's hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood, or a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood, or (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape, or a level of existence or development, or cut or remove with or as if with a plane. See plane meaning in Hindi, plane definition, translation and meaning of plane in Hindi. Find plane similar words, plane synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of plane. Find the answer of what is the meaning of plane in Hindi. देखें plane का हिन्दी मतलब, plane का मीनिंग, plane का हिन्दी अर्थ, plane का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "plane"
What is plane meaning in Hindi, plane translation in Hindi, plane definition, pronunciations and examples of plane in Hindi. plane का हिन्दी मीनिंग, plane का हिन्दी अर्थ, plane का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.