prehensile - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of prehensile in English
- immoderately desirous of acquiring e.g. wealth
avaricious, covetous, grabby, grasping, greedy
- "a grasping old miser"
- "casting covetous eyes on his neighbor's fields"
- "grasping commercialism"
- "greedy for money and power"
- "grew richer and greedier"
- "prehensile employers stingy with raises for their employees"
- "they are avaricious and will do anything for money"
- adapted for grasping especially by wrapping around an object
- "a monkey's prehensile tail"
- having a keen intellect
- "poets--those gifted strangely prehensile men"
Words starting with
What is prehensile meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase prehensile refers to immoderately desirous of acquiring e.g. wealth, or adapted for grasping especially by wrapping around an object, or having a keen intellect. See prehensile meaning in Hindi, prehensile definition, translation and meaning of prehensile in Hindi. Find prehensile similar words, prehensile synonyms. Also learn prehensile opposite words, prehensile antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of prehensile. Find the answer of what is the meaning of prehensile in Hindi. देखें prehensile का हिन्दी मतलब, prehensile का मीनिंग, prehensile का हिन्दी अर्थ, prehensile का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "prehensile"
What is prehensile meaning in Hindi, prehensile translation in Hindi, prehensile definition, pronunciations and examples of prehensile in Hindi. prehensile का हिन्दी मीनिंग, prehensile का हिन्दी अर्थ, prehensile का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Ad-free experience & much more