radiate - Meaning in Hindi
radiate Word Forms & Inflections
Definitions and Meaning of radiate in English
- having rays or ray-like parts as in the flower heads of daisies.
- arranged like rays or radii; radiating from a common center.
- "a starlike or stellate arrangement of petals"
- "many cities show a radial pattern of main highways"
- "radial symmetry"
- send out real or metaphoric rays.
- "She radiates happiness"
- spread into new habitats and produce variety or variegate.
- "The plants on this island diversified"
- issue or emerge in rays or waves.
- "Heat radiated from the metal box"
- experience a feeling of well-being or happiness, as from good health or an intense emotion.
beam, glow, shine
- "Her face radiated with happiness"
- "She was beaming with joy"
- cause to be seen by emitting light as if in rays.
- "The sun is radiating"
- have a complexion with a strong bright color, such as red or pink.
beam, glow, shine
- "Her face glowed when she came out of the sauna"
- extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center.
- "spokes radiate from the hub of the wheel"
- "This plants radiate spines in all directions"
- send out rays or waves.
- "The sun radiates heat"
Synonyms of radiate
More matches for radiate
Ad-free experience & much more
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
About radiate in Hindi
See radiate meaning in Hindi, radiate definition, translation and meaning of radiate in Hindi. Find radiate similar words, radiate synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of radiate. Find the answer of what is the meaning of radiate in Hindi. देेखें radiate का हिन्दी मतलब, radiate का मीनिंग, radiate का हिन्दी अर्थ, radiate का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "radiate"
What is radiate meaning in Hindi, radiate translation in Hindi, radiate definition, pronunciations and examples of radiate in Hindi. radiate का हिन्दी मीनिंग, radiate का हिन्दी अर्थ, radiate का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.