reduce - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, we could not find an exact match.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of reduce in English
- reduce in scope while retaining essential elements.
abbreviate, abridge, contract, cut, cut, foreshorten, shorten
- "The manuscript must be shortened"
- put down by force or intimidation.
keep down, quash, repress, subdue, subjugate
अधीन करना, ...Premium
- "China keeps down her dissidents very efficiently"
- "The government quashes any attempt of an uprising"
- "The rich landowners subjugated the peasants working the land"
- bring to humbler or weaker state or condition.
- "He reduced the population to slavery"
- lessen and make more modest.
- "reduce one's standard of living"
- simplify the form of a mathematical equation of expression by substituting one term for another.
- lower in grade or rank or force somebody into an undignified situation.
- "She reduced her niece to a servant"
- undergo meiosis.
- "The cells reduce"
- reposition (a broken bone after surgery) back to its normal site.
- destress and thus weaken a sound when pronouncing it.
- cut down on; make a reduction in.
bring down, cut back, cut down, cut, cut, trim back, trim down, trim
- "reduce your daily fat intake"
- "The employer wants to cut back health benefits"
- take off weight.
melt off, slenderize, slim down, slim, slim, slim, thin, thin
- make less complex.
- "reduce a problem to a single question"
- reduce in size; reduce physically.
- "Can you shrink this image?"
- "Hot water will shrink the sweater"
- make smaller.
- "reduce an image"
- to remove oxygen from a compound, or cause to react with hydrogen or form a hydride, or to undergo an increase in the number of electrons.
- be the essential element.
boil down, come down
- "The proposal boils down to a compromise"
- be cooked until very little liquid is left.
boil down, concentrate, decoct
- "The sauce should reduce to one cup"
- cook until very little liquid is left.
boil down, concentrate
- "The cook reduced the sauce by boiling it for a long time"
- narrow or limit.
- "reduce the influx of foreigners"
- lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture.
cut, cut, dilute, thin out, thin, thin
- "cut bourbon"
Ad-free experience & much more
About reduce in Hindi
See reduce meaning in Hindi, reduce definition, translation and meaning of reduce in Hindi. Find reduce similar words, reduce synonyms. Also learn reduce opposite words, reduce antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of reduce. Find the answer of what is the meaning of reduce in Hindi. देेखें reduce का हिन्दी मतलब, reduce का मीनिंग, reduce का हिन्दी अर्थ, reduce का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "reduce"
What is reduce meaning in Hindi, reduce translation in Hindi, reduce definition, pronunciations and examples of reduce in Hindi. reduce का हिन्दी मीनिंग, reduce का हिन्दी अर्थ, reduce का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.