stage - Meaning in Hindi
stage - Meaning in Hindi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of stage in English
- a section or portion of a journey or course
टाँग, मंज़िल, मंज़िल
- "then we embarked on the second stage of our Caribbean cruise"
- a large platform on which people can stand and can be seen by an audience
- "he clambered up onto the stage and got the actors to help him into the box"
- a small platform on a microscope where the specimen is mounted for examination
- a large coach-and-four formerly used to carry passengers and mail on regular routes between towns
- "we went out of town together by stage about ten or twelve miles"
- the theater as a profession (usually `the stage')
- "an early movie simply showed a long kiss by two actors of the contemporary stage"
- any scene regarded as a setting for exhibiting or doing something
- "All the world's a stage"
- "it set the stage for peaceful negotiations"
- a specific identifiable position in a continuum or series or especially in a process
degree, degree, level, point, point
- "a remarkable degree of frankness"
- "at what stage are the social sciences?"
- any distinct time period in a sequence of events
- "we are in a transitional stage in which many former ideas must be revised or rejected"
- plan, organize, and carry out (an event)
- "the neighboring tribe staged an invasion"
- perform (a play), especially on a stage
- "we are going to stage `Othello'"
Ad-free experience & much more
Confusing words in English
Reasons to learn an Indian language
Learn to pronounce these difficult words in English
Tips to improve your spellings
What is another word for stage ?
Words starting with
What is stage meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase stage refers to a section or portion of a journey or course, or a large platform on which people can stand and can be seen by an audience, or a small platform on a microscope where the specimen is mounted for examination, or a large coach-and-four formerly used to carry passengers and mail on regular routes between towns, or the theater as a profession (usually `the stage'), or any scene regarded as a setting for exhibiting or doing something, or plan, organize, and carry out (an event). See stage meaning in Hindi, stage definition, translation and meaning of stage in Hindi. Find stage similar words, stage synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of stage. Find the answer of what is the meaning of stage in Hindi. देखें stage का हिन्दी मतलब, stage का मीनिंग, stage का हिन्दी अर्थ, stage का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "stage"
What is stage meaning in Hindi, stage translation in Hindi, stage definition, pronunciations and examples of stage in Hindi. stage का हिन्दी मीनिंग, stage का हिन्दी अर्थ, stage का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.