told - Meaning in Hindi
tell Word Forms & Inflectionstells (noun plural)
told (verb past tense)
telling (verb present participle)
tells (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of tell in English
- a Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer; according to legend an Austrian governor compelled him to shoot an apple from his son's head with his crossbow (which he did successfully without mishap)
Tell, Tell, William Tell, William Tell
- mark as different
differentiate, distinguish, secern, secernate, separate, severalise, severalize, tell apart
अंतर करना, ...Subscribe
- "We distinguish several kinds of maple"
- discern or comprehend
- "He could tell that she was unhappy"
- give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority
enjoin, order, order, say, say
- "I said to him to go home"
- "She ordered him to do the shopping"
- "The mother told the child to get dressed"
- let something be known
- "Tell them that you will be late"
- narrate or give a detailed account of
narrate, recite, recount
- "Tell what happened"
- "The father told a story to his child"
- give evidence
- "he was telling on all his former colleague"
- express in words
say, say, state, state
- "He said that he wanted to marry her"
- "state your name"
- "state your opinion"
- "tell me what is bothering you"
- inform positively and with certainty and confidence
- "I tell you that man is a crook!"
Synonyms of tell
- william tell
- differentiate, distinguish, secern, secernate, separate, severalise, severalize, tell apart
- enjoin, order, say
- narrate, recite, recount
- say, state
More matches for tell
tell anyone किसी को बताना tell people लोगों को बताना telling people लोगों को बताया tell someone किसी को बताना tell everyone सबको बता दें teller machines टेलर मशीन tell anybody किसी को बताना tell others दूसरों को बताना tell lies झूठ बोलना tell students छात्रों को बताया
Words starting with
What is told meaning in Hindi?
The word or phrase told refers to a Swiss patriot who lived in the early 14th century and who was renowned for his skill as an archer; according to legend an Austrian governor compelled him to shoot an apple from his son's head with his crossbow (which he did successfully without mishap), or mark as different, or discern or comprehend, or give instructions to or direct somebody to do something with authority, or let something be known, or narrate or give a detailed account of. See told meaning in Hindi, told definition, translation and meaning of told in Hindi. Find told similar words, told synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of told. Find the answer of what is the meaning of told in Hindi. देखें told का हिन्दी मतलब, told का मीनिंग, told का हिन्दी अर्थ, told का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "told"
What is told meaning in Hindi, told translation in Hindi, told definition, pronunciations and examples of told in Hindi. told का हिन्दी मीनिंग, told का हिन्दी अर्थ, told का हिन्दी अनुवादShabdkosh Premium
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.
Liked WordsLogin to get your liked words.