first - Meaning in Kannada
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of first in English
- ranking above all others
ಧುರಂಧರ, ಪ್ರಧಾನ, ಪ್ರಮುಖ, ಮುಖ್ಯ, ವರಿಷ್ಠ, ಶ್ರೇಷ್ಟ
- "the foremost figure among marine artists"
- "the top graduate"
- "was first in her class"
- serving to begin
- "the beginning canto of the poem"
- "the first verse"
- serving to set in motion
inaugural, initiative, initiatory, maiden
- "an initiatory step toward a treaty"
- "his first (or maiden) speech in Congress"
- "the initiative phase in the negotiations"
- "the liner's maiden voyage"
- "the magazine's inaugural issue"
- preceding all others in time or space or degree
- "her first baby"
- "his first political race"
- "the first day of spring"
- "the first house on the right"
- "the first meetings of the new party"
- "the first phase of his training"
- "the first time"
- highest in pitch or chief among parts or voices or instruments or orchestra sections
- "first soprano"
- "played first horn"
- "the first violin section"
- indicating the beginning unit in a series
- before anything else
first of all, first off, firstly, foremost
- "first we must consider the garter snake"
- the initial time
- "when Felix first saw a garter snake"
- prominently forward
- "he put his best foot foremost"
- before another in time, space, or importance
- "I was here first"
- "let's do this job first"
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed at first of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate)
- the lowest forward gear ratio in the gear box of a motor vehicle; used to start a car moving
first gear, low gear, low, low
- an honours degree of the highest class
first-class honours degree
- the first element in a countable series
number 1, number one
- "the first of the month"
- the first or highest in an ordering or series
- "He wanted to be the first"
- the time at which something is supposed to begin
beginning, commencement, get-go, kickoff, offset, outset, showtime, start, starting time
- "she knew from the get-go that he was the man for her"
- "they got an early start"
Words starting with
What is first meaning in Kannada?
The word or phrase first refers to ranking above all others, or serving to begin, or serving to set in motion, or preceding all others in time or space or degree, or highest in pitch or chief among parts or voices or instruments or orchestra sections, or indicating the beginning unit in a series, or before anything else, or the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed at first of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate). See first meaning in Kannada, first definition, translation and meaning of first in Kannada. Find first similar words, first synonyms. Also learn first opposite words, first antonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of first. Find the answer of what is the meaning of first in Kannada.
Other languages: first meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "first"
What is first meaning in Kannada, first translation in Kannada, first definition, pronunciations and examples of first in Kannada.
Ad-free experience & much more