bevy - Meaning in Marathi
Sorry, exact match is not available in the bilingual dictionary.
We are constantly improving our dictionaries. Still, it is possible that some words are not available. You can ask other members in forums, or send us email. We will try and help.
Definitions and Meaning of bevy in English
- a flock of birds (especially when gathered close together on the ground)
- "we were visited at breakfast by a bevy of excited ducks"
- a large gathering of people of a particular type
- "a bevy of young beach boys swarmed around him"
- "he was surrounded by a bevy of beauties in bathing attire"
Words starting with
What is bevy meaning in Marathi?
The word or phrase bevy refers to a flock of birds (especially when gathered close together on the ground), or a large gathering of people of a particular type. See bevy meaning in Marathi, bevy definition, translation and meaning of bevy in Marathi. Learn and practice the pronunciation of bevy. Find the answer of what is the meaning of bevy in Marathi.
Other languages: bevy meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "bevy"
What is bevy meaning in Marathi, bevy translation in Marathi, bevy definition, pronunciations and examples of bevy in Marathi.
Ad-free experience & much more