wonder - Meaning in Tamil
wonder Word Forms & Inflections
wondered (verb past tense)
wondering (verb present participle)
wonders (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of wonder in English
- a state in which you want to learn more about something
ஆர்வம், ஆவல், எதிர்ப்பார்ப்பு
- something that causes feelings of wonder
- "the wonders of modern science"
- the feeling aroused by something strange and surprising
- have a wish or desire to know something
- "He wondered who had built this beautiful church"
- place in doubt or express doubtful speculation
- "I wonder whether this was the right thing to do"
- "she wondered whether it would snow tonight"
- be amazed at
- "We marvelled at the child's linguistic abilities"
Synonyms of wonder
More matches for wonder
Words starting with
What is wonder meaning in Tamil?
The word or phrase wonder refers to a state in which you want to learn more about something, or something that causes feelings of wonder, or the feeling aroused by something strange and surprising, or have a wish or desire to know something, or place in doubt or express doubtful speculation, or be amazed at. See wonder meaning in Tamil, wonder definition, translation and meaning of wonder in Tamil. Find wonder similar words, wonder synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of wonder. Find the answer of what is the meaning of wonder in Tamil.
Other languages: wonder meaning in Hindi
Tags for the entry "wonder"
What is wonder meaning in Tamil, wonder translation in Tamil, wonder definition, pronunciations and examples of wonder in Tamil.
Ad-free experience & much more
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.