assist - Meaning in Hindi
assist Word Forms & Inflections
assisted (verb past tense)
assisting (verb present participle)
assists (verb present tense)
Definitions and Meaning of assist in English
- (sports) the act of enabling another player to make a good play.
- the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose.
aid, aid, assistance, help, help
- "could not walk without assistance"
- "he gave me an assist with the housework"
- "offered his help in unloading"
- "rescue party went to their aid"
- act as an assistant in a subordinate or supportive function.
- work for or be a servant to.
attend to, attend, serve, wait on
- "Can you wait on our table, please?"
- "Is a salesperson assisting you?"
- "May I serve you?"
- "She attends the old lady in the wheelchair"
- "The minister served the King for many years"
- give help or assistance; be of service.
aid, aid, help, help
- "Can you help me carry this table?"
- "Everyone helped out during the earthquake"
- "She never helps around the house"
Synonyms of assist
More matches for assist
Ad-free experience & much more
Important words and phrases in Marathi (For beginners)
About assist in Hindi
See assist meaning in Hindi, assist definition, translation and meaning of assist in Hindi. Find assist similar words, assist synonyms. Learn and practice the pronunciation of assist. Find the answer of what is the meaning of assist in Hindi. देेखें assist का हिन्दी मतलब, assist का मीनिंग, assist का हिन्दी अर्थ, assist का हिन्दी अनुवाद।
Tags for the entry "assist"
What is assist meaning in Hindi, assist translation in Hindi, assist definition, pronunciations and examples of assist in Hindi. assist का हिन्दी मीनिंग, assist का हिन्दी अर्थ, assist का हिन्दी अनुवाद
Vocabulary & Quizzes
Try our vocabulary lists and quizzes.